ACCESS TO SITE ABF.COM.AR - "ANALISIS BURSATIL FUNDAMENTAL"
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Accessing this Site, the user accepts these terms and conditions. User agrees not to use this material for illegal acts or not authorized in this section.
- We reserve our rights to cancel or suspend for any reason and at our exclusive discretion the maintenance of this service, or the access to all or a part of it without previous notice. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without any previous notice.
- Accessing the Site, users grant to us the right to provide them, with no limitation, ads or publicity of any type.
- Users are not authorized to modify, copy, transmit, distribute reproduce, publish, give license, transfer or sell information accessed in this Site. Material should not be copied nor be distributed to others without a written note from author or proprietary. Free Material may be linked from other sites.
- This Site provides link to other Sites. This is only for your convenience. You should be aware that we do not control these Sites and we are not responsible for their contents. These links does not imply any approbation form their contents.
- You may request to be included in our Alert Distribution List. We use this media as a way to periodically inform you the updates to the Site. This list will not be provided to third parties. Remember to update any change.
- The objective of this Site is to provide fundamental information for long-range investments in Companies listed at the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange. The use of this information for trading or short or medium range investments are not recommended.
- Some Reports my be access through a fee, and some of them may be accessed free some time after the release. You should be aware that some circumstances may change with the time, so the delayed access may affect the usefulness of the report.
- Authors may have interests in same or contrary position to their opinion in this Report.
- We make our best efforts to provide quality data, but give no warranty. Readers are the only responsible for their operations, although using our reports, and we do not share nor his profits nor his losses.
- Monetary data is usually provided in thousand pesos -equivalent to thousand dollars- ($K), until end of 2001. Text in reports is usually written in million pesos ($aM) or million dollars ($MUS).
We provide two options for you to send your opinion: through Email (which allows us to get your address and respond to you), or through the service provided by Hyperbanner, which is anonymous.
|If you would like
|We could not provide a response, since you do not discard your
address using this method|